Divine Fortune Slot will transport you back into a mythical era, and you won’t even need to get off your couch! 5 reels, three rows, and 20 paylines seem pretty standard.
The abundance of in-game features, such as Wild replacements, Falling Wilds Re-Spins, a Wild-on-Wild feature, Free Spins, and of course, the famed Jackpot Bonus game with three different payouts, including the progressive Mega Jackpot, are the key to this game’s popularity. Golden money falling from the sky, lots of fun, amusement, and thrills. Will today be a lucky day for you?
This review will discuss the game’s overview, including its graphics and theme, how to play, and features. I will also give you some tips and strategies so you can win in the divine fortune slot machine.
Video Slot Game
Return To Player (RTP)
5 reels, 3 rows, 20 bet lines (fixed)
Default Bet Levels
1 – 10
Default Coin Values (€)
0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5
Default Min / Max Bet (€)
0.2 / 100
Minimum Free Round Values
(Please check your current free
Bet level 1, 20 bet lines, €0.01 coin value (cost €0.20)
Divine Fortune Feature
Theme and Graphics
Step into the world of ancient Greece to experience the legendary creatures and undiscovered riches from a forgotten world.
Three golden Bonus symbols activate the sparkling Jackpot Bonus game, where all spins are free. Filling the rows with golden coin Bonus symbols award one of the 3 Jackpots. Every new Bonus symbol appearing on the reels resets the number of spins to 3!
How To Play Divine Fortune Slot
Configured with medium-to-high volatility, you only need to get at least three uniform symbols on a payline to win payouts on Divine Fortune Slot.
In the Jackpot Bonus game, you’ve got 15 independent reels spinning individually. You start with three spins, which increase as you land Bonus symbols. Bonus symbols stay on the reels. One row of Bonus symbols delivers the Minor Jackpot, and two rows pay the Major Jackpot. Filled all three rows? Pack your suitcase because you’re going to Barbados!
Divine Fortune Slot Machine gives you control over your bet level: increase or decrease the number of coins/bet line. Set the coin denomination between $0.01 and $0.50 and the bet level at 1-10. The minimum bet is $0.20, and the maximum is $100 per single spin. You can use the MAX BET feature to stake the top bet on a single coin. You can also increase or decrease the coin’s value; lastly, the slot has an autoplay button.
Divine Fortune Slot Features
The Divine Fortune slot machine includes several unique features, many of which are exclusive to NetEnt slots. This section provides an overview of how each feature works and how to activate the bonus round.
Wild on Wild Feature
In both the main game and Free Spins, the Wild on Wild feature is activated when an Overlay Wild lands on a Wild symbol.
After the Wild symbol expands to cover the entire reel and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels and a Re-Spin is awarded 2 Overlay Wilds on the reel.
If 3 or more Free Spins symbols appear in the same spin as a Wild symbol, any Falling Wilds Re-Spins that are won in the round that activated Free Spins are played after Free Spins is completed.
In the main game only, if 3 or more Bonus symbols have been collected after the final spin of an entire round, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins, the Jackpot Bonus game is activated.
Falling Wilds Re-Spins
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Free Spins symbols and Bonus symbols.
- After a Wild symbol appears on the reels and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels, and a Falling Wilds Re-Spin is awarded in both the main game and Free Spins.
- Wild symbols that shift vertically during Falling Wilds Re-Spins are called Falling Wilds.
- Wild symbols continue to activate Falling Wilds Re-Spins until they disappear from the reels. A Falling Wilds Re-Spin is still awarded when the Wild symbol on the bottom row falls off the reels.
- Additional Falling Wilds Re-Spins can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
- A Bonus symbol can not appear on the same reel as a Falling Wild in the main game as long as the Falling Wild is active. Bonus symbols do not appear during Free Spins.
- Both Free Spins and the Jackpot Bonus game can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
In Free Spins, any Wild symbol appearing on the reels becomes an Expanding Wild, which automatically expands to cover the entire reel.
Three or more Free Spins symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game, including during Falling Wilds Re-Spins, activate Free Spins.
Additional Free Spins can not be won during Free Spins. At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
Jackpot Bonus Game
- All spins within the Jackpot Bonus game are free!
- The Jackpot Bonus game is activated when three or more Bonus symbols are collected in the main game only, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins.
- The collected Bonus symbols are randomly placed on the reels before the start of the Jackpot Bonus game.
- The Jackpot Bonus game has 15 independent reels, spinning individually.
- Each Bonus symbol has a random coin win value of 10 – 200 x bet level.
- The player starts the Jackpot Bonus game with three spins; the number of spins resets to 3 when a Bonus symbol lands on the reels during a spin.
- Bonus symbols appear anywhere on the reels in the Jackpot The bonus game remains on the reels until the Jackpot Bonus game ends.
- A Jackpot can be won in the Jackpot Bonus game:
- If one entire row is filled with Bonus symbols, the Minor Jackpot is won.
- If two entire rows are filled with Bonus symbols, the Major The Jackpot is won.
- If all three rows are filled with Bonus symbols, the Mega progressive Jackpot is won.
- A Jackpot can only be won during the Jackpot Bonus game and only one Jackpot per Jackpot Bonus game.
- At the end of the Jackpot Bonus game, the game returns to the round that activated the Jackpot Bonus game.
Tips and Strategy for Divine Fortune Slot Game
Five reels and three rows make up the Divine Fortune slot machine. The standard mechanics are nothing out of the ordinary, even with 20 paylines. But this slot has a thrilling appearance and feel, and there are many extra features that elevate it to the top tier of slot games.
As you might expect, all the symbols follow the Ancient Greece theme. There are the lower-paying J, Q, K, and A symbols and higher-paying characters such as the Phoenix, Minotaur, Nemean lion, and Medusa.
Wins here are not the most frequent we have seen, but there is a good reason for that. The extra feature gameplay packs a rewarding punch. Pegasus, the winged white horse, is the wild symbol. It substitutes for all other symbols in the usual way, but it also gives you one free spin, with the wild becoming a falling wild. You get another spin if it falls to row two or three on the respin. If more wilds appear, the free spins keep coming until they fall off the bottom. The whole reel turns wild if new wild land is on the existing one.
You can also spark the main free spins feature by landing three or more Free Spins symbols – the clenched fist holding a lightning bolt.
- Three symbols for five free spins
- Four symbols for eight free spins
- Five symbols for 12 free spins
Due partly to the several large payouts the game offers, Divine Fortune has amassed a small but devoted fan base. The game’s creators did the math for this incredibly thrilling, gratifying game perfectly.
There are many videos of streamers winning prizes, and player communities constantly anticipate when the next significant jackpot will fall.
The gameplay of the incredibly thrilling game Divine FortuneTM is continuously bringing in new players. Every time, it ensures a memorable slots experience. There are a ton of bonuses, like Free Spins, Falling Wilds Re-Spins, and Expanding Wilds, but the THREE jackpots are what players adore most. Why not try your luck today and see if you get lucky?
Divine Fortune Slot Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The million-dollar question! 3 or more Bonus symbols will take you into the Jackpot Bonus game. In the jackpot game, fill entire rows with jackpot symbols to win jackpots. Three full rows give you the Mega Progressive Jackpot. Good luck!
The payout percentage of Divine Fortune is 96.59%. This is just above average in the online slots, as most games range from 96% to 96.5%.
More From NetEnt